YOU HAVE QUESTIONS. WE HAVE ANSWERS.
We understand that selling a home is neither an easy decision nor something that you wish to enter into lightly without thoroughly exploring all of your available options. To address any questions that you might have, please peruse the most frequently asked questions below related to selling a home to All Cash For Homes PGH.
- Who typically sells their homes to All Cash For Homes PGH?
- How does the process work in selling my house to All Cash For Homes PGH?
- Does All Cash For Homes PGH buy homes that need a lot of repairs?
- Do you buy houses that do not need a lot of repairs?
- Can I expect a market value offer for my house?
- What kind of houses do you buy?
- How long does it take to get a cash offer?
- How long does it take to sell my house and get my money?
- Are there any fees if I sell my house to All Cash For Homes PGH?
- Who is All Cash For Homes PGH?
- If I request an offer from All Cash For Homes PGH, am I obligated to sell you my house?
- I’m a landlord. Can you buy homes that still have tenants living in them?
There is no such thing as a “typical” home-seller. Homeowners from every background imaginable sell all manner of houses to All Cash For Homes PGH. Their reasons for doing so are numerous, including:
- Facing foreclosure
- Relocation or job transfer
- Desire to leave your neighborhood
- Tired of being a landlord
- Job loss
- House has structural problems
- Medical bills
- Legal expenses
- Behind on mortgage
- Need to liquidate assets quickly
- Death of a loved one
- Inherited a property you don’t want or can’t keep
- House is in need of too many repairs
Frankly, the one desire that most individuals who wish to discuss the possibility of selling their house to All Cash For Homes PGH share is a simple. They are seeking a reputable home-purchasing company who can guarantee a fast cash payment and hassle-free closing on their house.
The process is a straightforward one:
- Call us at 888-510-1523 or fill out our online Contact Form to give us some information about your house.
- After we do an initial evaluation on your house, we’ll get back in touch with you to discuss your house more thoroughly. We’ll then visit your house at a time that’s convenient for you to do a walk-through of your property.
- After that, we’ll price your home and make you a cash offer. It’s entirely up to you whether you wish to accept our offer. You are not under any obligation whatsoever to accept our offer.
- If you do accept our offer though, we’ll buy your house as-is. You don’t have to make any repairs to the house and we’ll cover all closing costs as well. There are no additional fees involved with our process.
That’s all there is to it. If you want a more detailed explanation of our process, please check out our How It Works page.
Yes. Frankly, the majority of the houses we purchase are in need of repairs.
If your abode is one of those rare houses not in need of any repairs, fear not, we buy those too.
When making a cash offer to you for your house, we will consider the age and condition of your home as well as the extent, duration and cost of needed repairs, the value of your house in relation to comparable homes in your neighborhood and any other relevant criteria impacting its price. As such, we will likely make a cash offer that is less than market value.
In return, you won’t have to deal with any of the hassles normally associated with selling a house such as continuing to pay taxes or make mortgage payments while you wait for your house to sale. You also won’t have to pay for any repairs to get your house in a condition to be listed, deal with contractors or pay any eventual percentages to realtors or other closing costs. Every person’s situation is different but the greatest benefit to you might be you’ll be paid in cash within 30 days of accepting our offer.
We buy pretty much any kind of house. In addition to purchasing single-family houses, we also buy duplexes, townhomes, condos and buildings with multiple tenants. If you have commercial property, we’d be interested in speaking with you about it as well.
Please note though that we do not buy mobile homes regardless of whether it’s on a fixed foundation or secured in some other manner.
We can typically make you a no-obligation, cash offer within 24 hours of you showing us the property or giving us access to it. We don’t mess around. We buy houses fast!
We normally schedule our closings three to four weeks from the date that you accept our offer. If you’re dealing with a special circumstance, and it’s absolutely necessary for you to close and get paid earlier, we will do our utmost best to accommodate your needs.
We do NOT charge any fees to you when we buy your house. We make our money through the investment and do not make any additional money through any commissions or fees.
All Homes For Cash PGH is a growing company that prides itself on providing professional service with personal attention. We view ourselves as the premier home-purchasing company for Pittsburgh and its surrounding communities. We’d love the opportunity to prove that to you.
No. Our offer is simply that. An offer. Whether you choose to accept it or go in another direction is absolutely at your discretion. We will also never pressure you to accept our offer. We are just an option for you to consider in your desire to sell your house.
Yes. This is not a problem and is actually a fairly common circumstance for people in landlord situations looking to sell their property. Even if the dwelling has a tenant or multiple tenants, with or without a lease, we are still interested in discussing your property with the intent to make you an offer.
We hope our FAQ’s provided answers to many of your questions. If you wish to discuss the possibility of selling your home to us, we’d love to talk with you. Contact us today and we can get started. If you have any additional questions, we can answer those too.